If you’re an existing account / project manager, looking to grow your experience and take the next step up, then we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who is confident and organised with exceptional attention to detail. We’re deeply technical at our roots so you should be confident with the terminology and processes that go alongside managing technically complex projects, although we’ll support you to build on your knowledge as part of your role.
Your primary role will be to manage and develop your own accounts, building strong relationships with your clients. You will be managing web projects from sale through to implementation and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves, assisting in spec writing, content loading and testing alongside the wider team when required. In return we’ll offer you a great place to work with flexible hours and remote working – fully supported by regular meet-ups and company-wide gatherings so you’ll always feel part of a team.
- Managing your own accounts, building relationships with your clients and upselling
- Project management from client brief through to post-implementation review
- Contributing to the sales process, assisting in tenders and presentations
- Networking, socialising and attending company events as required
- Attending client meetings as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Being comfortable working with developers and understanding technical processes / terminology
- Proven track record of managing technical web projects (e.g. ecommerce or bespoke systems) is advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of the common project management methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with colleagues, clients and partners
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of all things web based with a genuine interest in upcoming developments and innovations – this includes the latest trends in the market-place as well as best practice in usability, accessibility, web standards etc
What’s in it for you?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours (between 8am – 8pm)
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- NHS top-up scheme
- Commission scheme
- Target based bonus scheme
- Quarterly ‘2-day’ company gatherings – off site with lots of activities included!
- Flexible, family-friendly company
Hours: Full time (37.5 hrs), Mon-Fri. (Part-time considered – 30 hrs / week)
Location: Remote working (attendance in office as required)
Salary: £25k – £35k, based on experience
Infotex has been around since 1998, with over 500 clients on our books. Our team of 20 developers, designers and digital marketers, have deep technical expertise in bespoke website development, including ecommerce, system integrations and data analysis. We have a wide range of clients and projects from very creative brochure websites to full ecommerce systems, alongside SEO and digital marketing services.
Support is at the heart of what we do – we value partnering with our clients to grow their businesses online, many of whom have been with us for decades. The same is true of our staff, with the average length of service being 10+ years – it’s something we’re very proud of and we’d love for you to be a part of that!
How to apply
Provide CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 May 2023